If anyone can build the stepping stones to bringing the holodeck in real life, I trust in John Carmack. Also, I gotta say Conan’s Clueless Gamer series is really winning me over. Horrible Night Out – Hard and High was a success, thanks to all that made it out. Finally, it looks like Cole and GiffTor are using video games as a catalyst for solving real life problems completely differently than one another.
Last Week’s Headlines
- E3 2013 staying in LA
- David Jaffe talks about the future of Twisted Metal
- Carmack’s Oculus Rift VR Goggles hit Kickstarter
- Awesomenauts is available on Steam
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel Revealed
- Conan O’Brien Plays Skyrim as Mr. Buttons
- EA suing Zynga for copyright infringement
- The Expendables 2 video game is a wasted opportunity
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Announcement – Featured Games of Horrible Night Out – Hard and High
- Hey! – Watch! You Don’t Know Jack Wedding Proposal
- Editorial – Don’t Be That Guy: MMO Hollywood Hero (Ethan Moses)
- Gaming Our Assess Off Report – GiffTor Feels the Pain (Justin Gifford)
- Podcast – The Rhythm of Skipping (Super Gaming Best Friends #114 – Josh, Justin, Ethan)
- Game Curious Video – Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Josh, Justin, Ethan)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Oniken (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – Gaming Lifestyle: Irreconcilable 3DS Differences (Cole Monroe)
- Editorial – Games as in Life: New Game Plus Metroid (Justin Gifford)
- Editorial – Tried It: SimCity Social (Brandon Coppernoll)
- I Learned Something Today – Suikoden (Cole Monroe)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.