Every day we are on the look out for the most interesting news items in the gaming industry. Some make it on the site as headlines, and the articles that just miss the cut end up in the Shiny Objects feed which can be viewed here (or on the sidebar of the site) and subscribed to here. Every Monday we recap the shiniest of the objects, and our original articles from the previous week.
- Cursed Activities // Wizardtrain187′s Games of the Year 2010
- Editorial // Mail This: Only the Mechs Can Save Christmas
- Cursed Activities // JDevL’s Games of the Year 2010
- The Horrible Show // Games of the Year 2010 Nominations
- Cursed Activities // Colefacekilla’s Games of the Year 2010
- Our Culture // Hey! Watch! The Brothers Mario are at Home in Liberty Mushroom City
- Cursed Activities // GiffTor’s Games of the Year 2010
Last Week’s Headlines
It’s all about sales and lawsuits before the holidays hit full force. 17 headlines distracted us and here’s the best from that list:
Steam Sales Have Arrived! – Piki Geek
I’m not ready for this…
Hydrophobia becomes Hydrophobia Pure, gets price cut – Destructoid
Detailed with just the right amount of sarcasm.
Splinter Cell Trilogy sneaking onto PS3, in HD (of course) – Joystiq
I’m beginning to think that I personally need an HD remake just to fit in.
Harmonix Filing Suit Against Viacom, Alleges Profit Manipulation – RockBandAide
Just makes me sad. Somebody save this great game company.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Global Sales Hit $1 Billion – Co-Optimus
Remember when we were impressed when franchises hit this number. This is a single game.
Yoshi’s Eggnog – The Drunken Moogle
That’s is incredible looking.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Will Get Two DLC Packs In Early 2011 – G4
Nice to see they are supporting this game.
First Humble Indie Bundle now included in second HIB – Destructoid
How have you not got these yet?
3DS pre-orders open at GameStop – Joystiq
Nintendo didn’t waste any time.