The independent developer that impressed us the most this year.
Deconstructeam – Gods Will Be Watching
We have nothing but respect for Deconstructeam’s dedication to God Will Be Watching’s design. Even the perfect plan can break due to unforeseen circumstances. Knock the difficulty down and the game will break you in different ways. Not all lessons are fun, but that doesn’t make them any less impactful.
The 2014 Grimmys
- F*** Me Award
- Mr. Dave Award for Best New Character
- Comeback Award
- Tingle Award for Worst Character
- Mind F*** of the Year
- Best Moment of the Year
- Best Looking Game of the Year
- Early Access/Beta of the Year
- Co-op Game of the Year
- Mobile Game of the Year
- Local Multiplayer Game of the Year
- Indie Developer of the Year
- Music of the Year
- Story of the Year
- Indie Game of the Year
- Game of the Year
Five Days of The 2014 Grimmys are coming your way this week.
Games of the Year 2014 from the Horrible Night Staff and Friends