I came this close to purchasing an Ouya right after it came out. Not only did I want to be a part of the rush, but I do want an Android console to succeed. If Google isn’t gonna do it, maybe Amazon can really pull it off. Then again with everything that Microsoft is reversing their stances on, maybe it will drop windows all together. Actually, I’ll just settle for a Xbox One package that doesn’t include the Kinect. In gamers doing good news, MechWarrior Online’s community came together to raise a bunch of money for cancer research all through purchasing a special in-game mech dedicated to a five year-old cancer victim, Sarah Parries, who used to play the game with her dad.
Keep up with even more headlines that have our attention on the Horrible Newswire on Google+.
The last few days in headlines
- Amazon is working on an Android console. Somebody is gonna figure it out, I like these odds.
- Everyone struggled to report it correctly, but Xbox One can share game libraries and live accounts.
- MechWarrior Online developers raise $100k+ for cancer research. Robots for good.
- Disney Infinity adds another playset. Poised to take over childhoods and adult-childhoods.
- Xbox One won’t require the Kinect. What is next?
- Thomas Was Alone dev announces new game, Volume. Do you like VR missions?