2012 is coming to a close and so is Nintendo Power. It’s also never too early to talk holiday sales figures or find new ways of making money. We of course continue to be engrossed in the Wii U while we turn our attention to wrapping up as many games as possible (with reviews) before the
world year ends.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Double Fine chooses its Amnesia Fortnight games
- How do the Wii U first week sales stack up?
- Wii Mini coming to Canada first
- Images from Bungie’s next game, Destiny, leak, so it proudly posts them on its site.
- Dishonored is selling better than Bethesda expected
- #1reasonwhy to #1reasontobe summary, AKA the struggles of female game developers
- THQ is also Humble for Bundles
- Final Nintendo Power Issue has a perfectly bittersweet cover for the occasion
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Editorial – Game Hunt: Wii U (Justin Lacey)
- Hey! – Listen! WiiU Grooves by Dj CUTMAN
- Editorial – Blame Video Games: Are Jungles Worth Saving? (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – Power of Choice (The Horrible Show #322 – Justin, Josh, Ethan, Cole)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Evilgeddon Spooky Max (Ethan Moses)
- Rated Review – The Walking Dead (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Rated Review – New Super Mario Bros. U (Cole Monroe)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.