The A Call to Gamers 24 Hour Charity Co-op Couch (#24HCCC) starts in less than 24 hours. We will be livestreaming the entire event on ACTGamers.org starting at Noon EST this Saturday, Nov 17th. Donations for Child’s Play are now being accepted through the end of the marathon at Noon EST Sunday, Nov 18th.
This event would not be possible without the staff and friends of Horrible Night. Our ACTGamers livestream crew this year consists of Justin Lacey, Josh Lee, Cole Monroe, and Andrew Cooper, along with special guest appearances from other HN Staff members including our everpresent European Correspondent, Ethan Moses.
In addition gaming, we will be featuring a few special events and will be looking to interact with our chat audience as much as possible. This means we will also have special events triggered by donation milestones that we will be announcing at the beginning of the livestream.
- A special live episode of Super Gaming Best Friends
- The creation the 24 Hour Charity Co-op Couch Theme Song
- The building of a homemade pinball video game controller
- Cards Against Humanity
We will be featuring at least one game open to the community where we welcome all of you to join in and play alongside the Horrible Night writers:
Primetime Community Game
- Halo 4 – Join gamertag HorribleNighter at 9pm(ish) EST on Xbox Live Saturday Night
The 24 Hour Charity Co-op Couch Game Library
Of course this list is subject to change due to any brilliant or terrible new ideas we come up with live, but here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Gears of War 3 Hardcore Horde Mode
- Trials Evolution
- Contra – No Konami Code
- Xbox Live Indie Games Roulette
- Pole Riders
- Killing Floor
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Company of Heroes
- Saints Row: The Third
- The War Z
- WWE All-Stars
- Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball – Home Run Derby
- NBA Jam Tournament Edition
- Rayman Origins
- Dragon’s Dogma – Continuing Adventures of Mr Dave
- X-Men Arcade Game
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III
With Game Challenges Featuring:
- Super Mario Bros
- Doom 2
Our goal is to raise $2,250 this year which would more than double our fundraising total from 2011. All proceeds will go directly to Child’s Play and its network of children’s hospitals. For more information about the event see our original announcement. To get involved RSVP on Facebook and help spread the word about the event. Help support a good cause and good gaming.