This time of year brings a lot of transition while gamers are distracted with too many releases to play. It’s a bit of a bummer really especially with G4 moving on from its gaming shows X-Play and Attack of the Show. Maybe we’ve had our heads down too much as well, but Ethan tried to right that wrong while Brandon tried to make sense of Zynga’s collapse.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Darksiders Creative Director, Joe Mad, leaves Vigil Games
- Warfighter wins the Day One Patch Award
- The Old Republic Free-to-Play is ready for testing
- Minecraft has more XBL gamers than Call of Duty
- Dishonored DLC details revealed
- G4 dropping video game shows
- The state of Silicon Knights and Eternal Darkness 2
These are just the highlights. Follow along for even more industry news on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- REPLY TO ALL – Intro Impact
- Brotabulous Moments in Gaming – XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! – Wear! Mega Man Fleece Helmets
- Podcast – Mainstreaming Horror (The Horrible Show Live #320 – Justin, Josh, Ethan)
- Game Curious – Retro City Rampage (Justin Lacey)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Outpost: Swarm (Ethan Moses)
- Podcast – Borderlands 2 (The Cursed Checkpoint #127 – Brandon, Justin G, Aaron)
- Editorial – Counter Gaming: A Lesson Learned from Zynga’s Layoffs (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Editorial – Radio Waves for 10/26/12 (Aaron McNeal)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.