TGS was strangely light on stories of interest last week or maybe I was just in shock from the industry losing two of my favorite leaders. As sickness struck our podcasting crew, we quickly regrouped for a pair of videos and checkpoints while Brandon took on the Wall Street Journal.
Last Week’s Headlines
- 1100 Rock Band songs were on sale last week
- Borderlands 2 is apparently more Borderlands
- The good doctors of Bioware announce their retirement from the video game industry
- Valve will beta test hardware in 2013
- Awesomenauts gets new character skins on Steam, wonders why it bothered with consoles
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Reflex Review – Black Mesa Source – Ethan Moses
- Game Curious Video – They Bleed Pixels – Justin and Josh
- Editorial – Gaming Advocate: Do Monsters Have Rights? – Ethan Moses
- Hey! – Watch! Conker Before the Bad Fur Day
- Podcast – Gaming Lifestyle: Do We Buy Too Many Games (The Cursed Checkpoint #124 – Justin and Ethan)
- Retro Review – Blue Stinger – Ethan Moses
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Home – Ethan Moses
- Editorial – Don’t Be That Guy: Uninformed Video Game Reviewer – Brandon Coppernoll
- Video Reflex Review – Mark of the Ninja – Justin and Josh
- Podcast – Ninja Wrap (The Cursed Checkpoint #125 – Justin and Ethan)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.