How well did you survive the flood of gamescom? Sorting through all the entertaining but ultimately superfluous game trailers was fun enough, but only a few announcements shook us. Of course it was entirely possible we were distracted with the return of The Cursed Checkpoint as well as Gen Con kicking off locally in our home base of Indianapolis. Josh documented the best minis and best cosplayers.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Evil RE6 stats heading your way with ResidentEvil.Net
- Papo & Yo released adds to PSN’s ass kicking
- Command & Conquer Generals 2 smartly moves to free-to-play
- Angry Birds Trilogy for consoles will be $39.99
- Castle Crashers headed to PC
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate for 3DS delayed to 2013
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page where we share daily headlines that are worth talking about.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Game Curious Video – La-Mulana (Josh and Justin)
- Podcast – Darksiders Retrospective: Layers of War (The Cursed Checkpoint #119 – Justin, Ethan, Aaron)
- Hey! – Buy! Uncharted Inspired Gun Holster
- Podcast – Game Dating with Balls (Super Gaming Best Friends #115 – Josh, Justin, Ethan, Aaron)
- Video Reflex Review – Orcs Must Die! 2 (Ethan, Josh, Justin)
- Editorial – It Doesn’t Matter: Remakes and Reboots are Good for Gaming (JP Lafrance)
- Podcast – Gen Con 2012: An Intro for Video Gamers (The Cursed Checkpoint #120 – Josh, Justin, Ethan)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Maple Story (Ethan Moses)
- Editorial – How You Play the Game: Death of a Sim (Brandon Coppernoll)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.