The releases may be few these days, but at least they are interesting enough to talk about. At least until Activision misses the point. Even with a holiday this week, we covered a variety of game types. What did you all think of the Resident Evil 6 demo?
Last Week’s Headlines
- Limbo gets a boxed Special Edition
- Giant Bomb reviews Spelunky
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun give initial impressions of The Secret World
- The Secret World launches as the CEO leaves
- THQ lets Itagaki have his Devil’s Third
- Does Diablo 3 need an endgame?
- The Walking Dead wasn’t asking to be an FPS, but Activision had some guns left over
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead is getting a second season
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along daily on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Game Curious Video – A Mother’s Inferno (Josh, Justin)
- Editorial – How You Play the Game: I’m Sick of Crafting, I Can’t Stop Crafting (Ethan Moses)
- Hey! Watch! Tiger Electronics Video Game Commercial
- Podcast – Hillbilly Parkour Fantasies (Super Gaming Best Friends #112 – Josh, Justin, Ethan, JP)
- Game Curious Video – Resident Evil 6 Demo (Ethan, Justin, Josh)
- Editorial – Think of the Adults: Spare My Memory on Epic Adventures (Brandon Coppernoll)
- Reflex Review – Krater: Bright Future for this Apocalypse (Ethan Moses)
- I Learned Something Today – Final Fantasy VI (Cole Monroe)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.