While the major news cycle took a week to recover, it left plenty of room for new releases, indie games, and rumors to stand out. We featured multiple videos this week and varied opinions on Max Payne 3 before shutting ourselves in beside our Dead Space memories.
Last Week’s Headlines
- The Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House finally went live.
- Penny Arcade Episode 3 is releasing early.
- RPS plays XBLIG favorite, Escape Goat, which is out now on PC.
- Franchise reboots have been hit and miss for EA.
- Valve hires an economist.
- Ripten reviews and loves the “demented” Lollipop Chainsaw.
- Humble Indie Bundle 5 breaks sales records with ridiculously awesome lineup.
- Rumored Xbox 720 design document is fun for some.
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along daily on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page.
Last Week’s Horrible Night Originals
- Video Reflex Review – Max Payne 3 (Justin L, Josh, Ethan)
- Editorial – The Difference Between Being Inspired and Ripping a Game Off (Ethan)
- Hey! Play! Fix-It Felix from Wreck-It Ralph
- Podcast – E3 and the Rest of 2012 (The Horrible Show Live #311)
- Rated Review – Max Payne 3 (Aaron)
- Cheap and Dirty Gamer – Relic of War
- Editorial – The Summer Hype Hangover (Cole)
- Game Curious Video – Lollipop Chainsaw (Justin L, Josh, Ethan)
- I Learned Something Today – Dead Space (Justin L)
Horrible Newswire – Weekly recap of the headlines worth talking about that do not make it as articles on the site, plus a summary of the latest original content from Horrible Night.