E3 2012 is in the books. So what happened? Check links to our coverage below. Beyond that though, we shared a number of new stories that got a bit a lost in the flood of media for the event itself.
Last Week’s Headlines
- Microsoft reveals its Summer of Arcade lineup.
- The PlayStation Move has a racing wheel. It’s ridiculous.
- Maybe your Wii saves and downloads will move to the Wii U after all.
- Dungeons of Dredmor quietly releases a new free expansion.
- Epic saves some of the Big Huge Games’ team from 38 Studios.
- Humble Indie Bundle 5 adds Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor. Hits awesome limit?
- Amazon selling helicopter and bow games thanks to E3.
- David Jaffe in his own words explains his next career move away from Eat Sleep Play.
- Crytek goes all in on Free to Play.
Looking for more game industry news coverage? Follow along on the Horrible Night Newswire Google+ Page. We’ll recap the headlines worth talking about each week that do not make it as articles on our site.
Horrible Night E3 Coverage
- Skyrim: Dawnguard
- Star Wars 1313
- Halo 4
- The Last of Us
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Dead Space 3
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
The E3 Experience