I jinxed it. Due to a glitch with our Shiny Objects feed, we only have a handful of articles to share this week. We could talk Google+ but why waste a headline? The Horrible Show returned to action this week while we dug through our backlog for inspiration for this week’s editorials where we found shame, doubt, wastelands, ignorance, and false heroes.
Every day we are on the look out for the most interesting news items in the gaming industry. Some make it on the site as headlines, and the articles that just miss the cut end up in the Shiny Objects feed which can be viewed here (or on the sidebar of the site) and subscribed to here. Every Monday we recap the shiniest of the objects, and our original articles from the previous week.
- Editorial // Games of Shame: Boom Blox by Ethan Moses
- REPLY TO ALL // Co-op Gaming with Significant Others to Save the World
- Editorial // You’re Gonna Get It Anyway: Gears of War by Justin Lacey
- The Horrible Show // Does July 2011 Matter?
- Hey! // Watch! Mario and Luigi are Dancing Again by Cole Monroe
- Rated Review // Crysis 2: Nice Suit, Nice Shot by JP LaFrance
- Horribly Awesome Deals Of The Week // A Mega Load O’ Fun
- Editorial // Don’t Be That Guy: Ignorant Game Informant by Cole Monroe
- Meanwhile… // It’s a Start
- Editorial // Mail This: I Need a Hero by Justin Gifford
- I Learned Something Today // Borderlands by Justin Lacey
Last Week’s Headlines
9 headlines distracted us and here’s the best from that list:
Rage Needs 22GB For An Xbox 360 Install – G4
Good lord. Hope it is worth it. Looks like it will be.
Review of Fruit Ninja Kinect – Giant Bomb
I’m glad this one turned out well
Activision Not Concerned with Facebook Space – GamePolitics
One battle I selfishly hope Activision wins.
Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 get release dates – Destructoid
Hey look 2 3DS games worth playing (but you’ve kind of played before.
XBLIG Title FortressCraft Sees $1.2 Million in Sales – GamePolitics
There’s just something wrong with this, although I like to see successful indie games.