The final day of E3 is surely not the final day of E3 news. Interviews and previews were the new coverage of the day, but a few new trailers slipped out as well. While the doors are shut, we’ll be on the lookout for straggling headlines over the weekend for one more recap.
News and Trailers
A “in no particular rundown” of the standout E3 media and headlines from Thursday, June 9th.
- Wii U doesn’t upscale Wii games – Shacknews
- Star Wars Kinect hands-on – Ars Technica
- Prey 2 preview (better than Skyrim?) – Bitmob
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time preview – Shacknews
- Uncharted 3 interview – Giant Bomb
- Prey 2 interview – Giant Bomb
- Dark Souls preview – Joystiq
- ModNation Racers (Vita) preview – Joystiq
- Kid Icarus: Uprising multiplayer preview – Joystiq
- Heroes of Ruin preview – Destructoid
- Far Cry 3 interview – Giant Bomb
- Darkness II interview – Giant Bomb
- XCOM interview – Giant Bomb
- Anarchy Reigns hands-on – Piki Geek
- BioShock Infinite / Ken Levine interview – Giant Bomb
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning preview – Bitmob
Trailers and Demos
What’d we miss? That was E3, friends. We did it. Was it good for you?