Hey Sony is back and better than, well, PSN is back, sorta. At least Microsoft decided to jump in on the fun and knowingly break some 360s while Warner Bros attempts to break Batman. I don’t think anything snapped on our site, but we did try to fix Too Human.
Every day we are on the look out for the most interesting news items in the gaming industry. Some make it on the site as headlines, and the articles that just miss the cut end up in the Shiny Objects feed which can be viewed here (or on the sidebar of the site) and subscribed to here. Every Monday we recap the shiniest of the objects, and our original articles from the previous week.
- Reflex Review // Section 8: Prejudice: Dudes with ‘Tudes in Robot Suits by Ethan Moses
- Testing Preview // The Right Opinions on the Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta
- The Horrible Show // Art of Video Games Eras 4-5
- Reflex Review // Terraria: Not Just Minecraft Minus 1D by Ethan Moses
- Hey! // Play? EA Employee’s Goodbye by Justin Lacey
- Editorial // Tried It: World of Warcraft by JP LaFrance
- REPLY TO ALL // The Next Video Game TV Series
- Editorial // Just 5 More Minutes: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link by Cole Monroe
- Editorial // Hope for the Broken Too Human Trilogy by Justin Gifford
- I Learned Something Today // Red Dead Redemption by Ethan Moses
Last Week’s Headlines
18 headlines distracted us and here’s the best from that list:
Gears of War 3 Limited and Epic Edition extras revealed – Joystiq
For those crazy like us.
Sony to Update PlayStation Store Multiple Times Per Week to Catch Up – Giant Bomb
One of the other larger questions gets answered. Hopefully they’ll issue a calendar of sorts.
Steam Announces Daily Video Game Sales – Piki Geek
Ethan is DOOOOOMED
Sony ‘sorry’ if you own all the ‘Welcome Back’ PSN games – Destructoid
That was kind of my reaction. I should still get some sort of credit option then.
Concept image of Gotham City Impostors clarifies a bit – Destructoid
There’s still just something gross about this.
Guild Wars 2 Beta Coming Later in 2011 – G4
Very cool, hadn’t heard much about this one lately.
PSA: Microsoft Does Actually Want Your Xbox 360 Back – Piki Geek
Take my old Xbox, please.
Good News, Everyone! PlayStation Store Returns Next Week [UPDATED] – Giant Bomb
The good news is that it will seem like Christmas when all of that content starts flooding in.
Students: Get a free Xbox 360 with your new PC – Destructoid
That’s kinda awesome and devious.